After one hell of a last year with the big reveal of the Switch and the exceptional public response to it. Nintendo are currently flying high. Yet regardless they are a company that no one can predict. Often operating in unusual ways especially when it comes to reveals and announcements.
Nintendo are set to do a full press conference this year, something in previous years they’ve avoided. With the recent Switch release and the upcoming 2DS XL it’ll be interesting to see what they can pull out of the bag. Engaging their fans and early Switch adopters. They need to keep the fans happy and keep them reassured that the Switch will continue to get plenty of support with new features and games.
1. Switch Virtual Console Details Revealed (Chances: Good)
2. Nintendo’s Paid Online Service Gets fully Unveiled (Chances: High)
3. Super Mario Odyssey To Be Playable (Chances: Very High)
4. Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) MINI (Chances: High)
5. Wildcard Prediction: Third Party Developers Put Their Flag In The Ground (Chances: Low)
Sony PlayStation E3 2017 Predictions
Microsoft Xbox E3 2017 Predictions